No Continuing Education Credits (CEU) are offered for these free webinars.
Leading up to the 10th Annual Johns Hopkins Critical Care Rehabilitation Conference, the Johns Hopkins @ICURehab and @HopkinsAMP programs are presenting a 4-part webinar series. Registration links for each webinar are listed below.
- Post-Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS), led by Dale Needham, MD, PhD
- Sep. 8, 2021 12:00 PM (ET) | View Here
- Hospital-wide Activity & Mobility Promotion, led by Michael Friedman, PT
- Sep. 15, 2021 12:00 PM (ET) | View Here
- COVID-19: Outcomes After Hospitalization, led by Ann Parker, MD, PhD
- Sep. 22, 2021 12:00 PM (ET) | View Here
- Pediatric Rehabilitation and Outcomes, led by Sapna Kudchadkar, MD, PhD
- Sep. 29, 2021 PM (ET) | View Here
- Post-ICU Recovery Clinics Approach led by Ann Parker, MD, PhD
- Adult ICU Approach led by Dale Needham FCPA, MD, PhD
- Pediatric ICU Approach led by Sapna R. Kudchadkar MD, PhD, FCCM
- Hospital-Wide Mobility Approach led by Michael Friedman PT, MBA
- Understanding & Improving PICS led by Michael Friedman PT, MBA, Dale Needham FCPA, MD, PhD, Jennifer Zanni PT, DScPT & Megan Hosey PhD