No Continuing Education Credits (CEU) are offered for these free webinars.
Below is a NEW, FREE @ICURehab webinar.
For more ICU Rehab content, attend the 11th Annual Johns Hopkins Critical Care Rehabilitation VIRTUAL Conference*
*Live via Zoom webinar (Nov 2 – 5, 2022) + Unlimited on-demand (Oct 20 – Dec 19, 2022)
ICU Rehab through the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned led by Kelly Casey, OTR/L, with multi-disciplinary Q&A/panel discussion moderated by Dale Needham, MD, PhD
Below is a free, 4-part webinar series created in preparation for the 10th Annual Johns Hopkins Critical Care Rehabilitation Conference (2021), presented by the Johns Hopkins @ICURehab and @HopkinsAMP programs
- Post-Intensive Care Syndrome (PICS) led by Dale Needham, MD, PhD
- Hospital-wide Activity & Mobility Promotion led by Michael Friedman, PT, MBA
- COVID-19: Outcomes After Hospitalization led by Ann Parker, MD, PhD
- Pediatric Rehabilitation and Outcomes led by Sapna Kudchadkar, MD, PhD, FCCM
- Post-ICU Recovery Clinics Approach led by Ann Parker, MD, PhD
- Adult ICU Approach led by Dale Needham FCPA, MD, PhD
- Pediatric ICU Approach led by Sapna R. Kudchadkar MD, PhD, FCCM
- Hospital-Wide Mobility Approach led by Michael Friedman PT, MBA
- Understanding & Improving PICS led by Michael Friedman PT, MBA, Dale Needham FCPA, MD, PhD, Jennifer Zanni PT, DScPT & Megan Hosey PhD